Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Intro! (ORIGINALLY POSTED DECEMBER 7, 2012)

(I accidentally deleted my intro, so now it's going to be out of order, but 'tis how my life is anyway! Haha)

Well hello! I'm Ms. Newbake (no, that's not my real name, but I'm in the middle of a divorce, so meh, didn't really want to use that name)! Welcome to my food blog! I'm new to this whole blogging thing, so excuse me if I bore you ;) Just a little about me, I'm 23 and I have two children, a boy (4), we'll call him Batman, and a girl (2), and we'll call her Princess Jellybean. I currently reside in the middle of nowhere, 20 minutes away from any store or fast food restaurant, so consequently I've been baking a lot lately. Just boredom :) So I decided, hey! Why not do a food blog so I can share all of my successes and failures with the Internet world! And so I am here, as are you, and these are my food adventures! Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment